r fighting. (Photonewsc.org) Nine-year-old girl Jia Jia shows a

More
1 month 1 day ago #1 by liyifeng321
Nine-year-old girl Jia Jia shows an essay she wrote in Suining City Cheap Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit , Southwest China’s Sichuan Province. Jia Jia suffers from aplastic anemia and has been living with her grandparents since her parents divorced. In an essay entitled 'The Person I’m Most Familiar With', she wrote about her grandmother and expressed her hope to live and grow up so she can take care of her. A teacher graded the essay with 235 Chinese characters A+ and then shared it online. Her story touched many of its readers, and the girl has since received 30,000 yuan ($4,500) in donations. Her father was imprisoned for fighting. (Photonewsc.org) Nine-year-old girl Jia Jia shows an essay she wrote in Suining City, Southwest China’s Sichuan Province. Jia Jia suffers from aplastic anemia and has been living with her grandparents since her parents divorced. In an essay entitled 'The Person I’m Most Familiar With', she wrote about her grandmother and expressed her hope to live and grow up so she can take care of her. A teacher graded the essay with 235 Chinese characters A+ and then shared it online. Her story touched many of its readers, and the girl has since received 30,000 yuan ($4,500) in donations. Her father was imprisoned for fighting. (Photonewsc.org) Nine-year-old girl Jia Jia shows an essay she wrote in Suining City, Southwest China’s Sichuan Province. Jia Jia suffers from aplastic anemia and has been living with her grandparents since her parents divorced. In an essay entitled 'The Person I’m Most Familiar With', she wrote about her grandmother and expressed her hope to live and grow up so she can take care of her. A teacher graded the essay with 235 Chinese characters A+ and then shared it online. Her story touched many of its readers, and the girl has since received 30,000 yuan ($4,500) in donations. Her father was imprisoned for fighting. (Photonewsc.org) Nine-year-old girl Jia Jia shows an essay she wrote in Suining City, Southwest China’s Sichuan Province. Jia Jia suffers from aplastic anemia and has been living with her grandparents since her parents divorced. In an essay entitled 'The Person I’m Most Familiar With', she wrote about her grandmother and expressed her hope to live and grow up so she can take care of her. A teacher graded the essay with 235 Chinese characters A+ and then shared it online. Her story touched many of its readers, and the girl has since received 30,000 yuan ($4,500

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds